How would you like to learn 7 concepts I use for my self healing daily rituals? By knowing these you can begin to make more informed choices about your own well-being.
We live in a world where we experience many different energies that stay in our body and end up materializing as a disease in the physical body.
Causing serious problems like cancer, heart disease and etc.. or emotional diseases, where you give up in life, or you feel stuck, and not moving forward to achieve your goals.
Why Having a Self Healing Daily Ritual is Important?
Let me give you an example; I lost my cousin 20 years ago when he was 30 years old. Watching my aunt grieve, I saw firsthand how difficult it is for a mother to lose her son. Now she says, ”Most of my friends when they pass won’t have anyone waiting for them. I am lucky because I have a son waiting for me on the other side.”
But it took her a while to come to that understanding. A few years after he passed, she actually had to get a pacemaker. It was heartbreaking to see how such deep pain could actually “blow up energetically” her heart chakra, so much so that only a machine could keep your heart beating. – I talked about that in one of my my blogs: Let go of grief through the Akashic Records, and you can see it here: https://akashicrecordsinstitute.com/aka/letting-go-of-grief-with-the-akashic-records/
I believe that it is important to have a daily ritual for self healing to deal with grief, clear negative energy so that we do not manifest disease in our bodies.
How You Can Take Care of Your Own Self Healing
Let’s go over the 7 concepts that are essential for the daily rituals I use for my self healing. By understanding them you too can take care of your own self healing.
1. Environment – I like to have a specific spot where I do my routine daily. Where can you choose to spend time for your daily self-healing?
2. Atmosphere – I like to light a candle, have a soft music playing in background and use aromatherapy essential oils around me. What do you want to use to create a lovely self healing atmosphere?
3 – Epson Salt baths are a great way to soothe the muscles and also to release negative or stuck energy. In my business, I usually only give sessions, healings or run my healing circles on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Those are the days I always try to have a soak in a bath with Epsom Salt before my first session. I know you might not be able to accommodate everyday either to take time to soak in a salt bath, but try to do it at least once a week.
4. Smudge – smudging is a great way also to release stagnant energy from around you – when burned, sage and other herbs release negative ions, which research has linked to a more positive mood. Purify yourself and your home with this traditional Native American practice.
5. Rattle – I also like playing with a rattle sometimes, in my healing or on my healing clients they are a great tool to have around. This is a shamanic ritual to create a sound field that changes consciousness. This has been shown to:
- Reduce tension, anxiety and stress
- Create a sense of connection with self and others
- Release negative feelings, blockages and trauma
- Produce deeper self-awareness
- Help experience resonance with natural rhythms of life
- Access the entire brain supporting retraining and integration
- Help control chronic pain
6. Crystals – I like using crystals for self healing and also for healing others, they are a great tool. If you do not have crystals around you then call on their power from the earth. My experience is that the crystals you have been working with will eventually materialize and show up for you.
7. Toning – similar to the rattle concept, I like to use my voice as sound to work on each of my chakras. “Toning” is using your voice as a healing instrument. It’s not chanting or singing. In toning you create a drawn-out vowel sound or syllable. It’s just a sound, rather than a word. To do it, you pick a note and hold it for a while, letting the vibration of the sound resonate in your body.
Make a Decision On When You Will Practice Self Healing
It’s important to make Time – in my experience I prefer to do my routine everyday at the same time, which for me is really early before everyone else wakes up in the house. For some people though they work better not having a schedule.
Make a decision to practice daily and see what time will work best for you and then stick with it.
Plus if you’d like to go deeper on a journey with me into your own self healing be sure to explore the VIP Online Retreat Healing Yourself with Divine Guidance. This is a 6 hours home study program that will teach you the Rules in the Body; Your Chakras: Keys to Healing Past Trauma; Tony for Healing; Crystals for Self Healing; plus an Akashic Records Healing Circle to boost your manifesting Powers!
I’d love to know how you will use the 7 Self Healing Concepts for Daily Rituals shared in this blog in the comments below – let me know what else you do as part of your daily self healing rituals.